Which is better option for my business a Dedicated Server or a Cloud hosting?

Find all info related to dedicated server or post about dedicated server issues.
Jiya Khan

Postby Jiya Khan » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:31 am

Kewal Bhati

Re: Which is better option for my business a Dedicated Server or a Cloud hosting?

Postby Kewal Bhati » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:11 am

It seems you’re confused which option to choose for your business. Both a Dedicated server and a Cloud hosting are the good framework, but at the same time, both the hosting models have some shortcomings attached to them.

A Cloud hosting is based on the latest technology that offers great scalability, performance, security, and control. As a Cloud is actually a virtualized shared environment where your website will be hosted on a pool of virtual servers rather than a physical server. The greatest advantage of this framework is that failure of a virtual server can not interrupt your website, instead, your website will automatically be hosted on another server in the network. Also, it offers some of the great features of a dedicated server along with a higher level of scalability, and that too at an affordable price.

On the other hand, in a dedicated server hosting framework an entire physical server is fully dedicated to serving you only thus you get better control over your server. Also, you’ll have the liberty to choose hardware/software of your choice. Disadvantages associated with this hosting model are – it’s expensive than a shared platform, and you need to be tech savvy.

The bottom-line is that if you run a small or mid-sized enterprise with variable needs and do not want to spend huge capital, Cloud hosting is the best choice. But for large enterprises that demand an exceptionally high level of data security and have predictable demand, the dedicated server is the best choice.

Return to “Dedicated Server”