How to transfer WordPress hosting?

Kratika Kashyap

How to transfer WordPress hosting?

Postby Kratika Kashyap » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:03 am

please explain.

Nivesh Tiwari

Re: How to transfer WordPress hosting?

Postby Nivesh Tiwari » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 am

I have used WordPress for the past 6 years and have transferred my WordPress hosting two times. It may seem a difficult task, but trust me migrating your WordPress website to a new host can be done in just a few steps. All you have to do is perform properly.

Backing up your files is important. Start with this one only. You can use FTP or you can just create Zip using Cpanel option on your old account. Now transfer all the files into the Zip and migrate the Zip to your new hosting account. Simple. Isn’t it. Now you have to transfer the database by creating a new database on your new hosting account. First, export it from the old account and then import it to the new database that you had created. Now, open the wp-config.php file to reconfigure WordPress root folder. Your transfer to a new hosting provider is complete.

Raj_Gawdi

Postby Raj_Gawdi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:48 am

For transfer of website hosting, you need new hosting and backup your all website files. You can do transfer by uploading files through FTP on new hosting. After then test your website on hosting.

alexpaul

Postby alexpaul » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:49 am

I think you should go through this migrate WordPress site guide to easily implement the steps that are necessary for website migration.

Return to “WordPress Hosting”