Which hosting service should I use for WordPress?

Jiya Khan

Postby Jiya Khan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Moni Singh

Re: Which hosting service should I use for WordPress?

Postby Moni Singh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Often overlooked, hosting is among the major components behind every successful site. Selecting an ideal WordPress hosting service according to your requirements can improve the SEP and enhance sales of a company. There are plenty of WordPress hosting providers available in the market, including free, shared, dedicated, managed and VPS WordPress hosting. Whichever host you opt for, you need to look for the below-mentioned three factors –

• Uptime – It should be minimum 99.95%
• Speed – It is also referred to as ‘load time’
• Customer Support – Customer support of a web hosting provider must help you in your queries regarding the WordPress.

Here are some of the renowned WordPress hosting providers that you can opt for –

1. ComputeHost – With more than 10,000 customers globally, ComputeHost is well-known for providing best-in-class web hosting services to businesses. At ComputeHost, you can easily accommodate endless customizations, tweaks and edits with the WordPress hosting package offered by ComputeHost. Edits can be done within a couple of minutes with WordPress templates.

Benefits of using ComputeHost’ WordPress Hosting Service -

99.95% uptime
1-click WordPress install
Free WordPress components
Easy-to-use control panel
Ad-free hosting

2. DialWebHosting – Based in Texas (US), DialWebHosting caters to more than one million customers worldwide. It is a renewable energy web hosting provider which offers top-of-the-line WordPress hosting services to clients.

Unique Features of DialWebHosting’ WordPress Hosting Service –

99.95% uptime
Tier-III data center
Secured and fast servers along with scalable computing sources
Simple-to-use control panels
SSL integration
Several email accounts
24/7/365 CMS hosting support
Instant installation, upgradation and migration process

3. Go4hosting – Founded in 2000, Go4hosting is one of the well-known web hosting service providers. Its state-of-the-art data centers come with N+1 redundancy and biometric access controls. With Go4hosting, you can quickly install WordPress app and customize the themes and scale up the hosting infrastructure in order to manage website traffic.

Key Benefits of Go4hosting’ WordPress Hosting –

Unlimited data transfer
Daily Backups
99.95% Uptime
Malware Scanning and Redundant Firewalls
Robust Architecture

Return to “WordPress Hosting”