How Do I Register a Domain Name?

Discuss about shared web hosting and web hosting in general.
Moni Singh

How Do I Register a Domain Name?

Postby Moni Singh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 pm

please explain this.

admin
Site Admin

Re: How Do I Register a Domain Name?

Postby admin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:31 am

The first requirement of a business wanting to go online is to register a domain name. The domain name is the address of your website i.e. when a customer types the address on their browsers, your web pages are displayed on their screen. It is very vital that you choose a domain name that is easy to remember and is related to the business your website is dealing in. You can search for the domain name of your choice to see if it available or not in the WHOIS directory. You have to go to a domain name registrar and buy the name of your choice or an alternate name that easily connects to your business. If it is you can purchase it by paying an annual registration fee.

Web hosting providers like ComputeHost provide free domain registration service when you sign up with them. Make sure that it is not too lengthy, should be easy to remember and type. A wrong spelling could take the visitor to a competitor site which means loss of business for you. If your business is location-specific and restricted to only one city, try to add the city name in the domain name to target your audience better.
Contact Number : 1800-212-2022
Sales: sales@computehost.com

Links To Our Service Pages:

Cloud Hosting India | Dedicated Server Hosting

Return to “General Web Hosting Discussions”