There are some factors that should be taken into consideration while planning to switch to a VPS (Virtual Private Server):
• If your website traffic is growing with over 25 per cent.
• When allocated resources under a shared server is exhausted.
• If per day page views is around 1000.
• When enhanced security is the need of your business.
• When your website starts lagging, getting less responsive.
If you are experiencing any or some of the aforesaid issues, it’s a sign you should move to a VPS server hosting platform
because a downtime can adversely affect your business. At the same time, a VPS server offers a great features suitable for small or medium-sized enterprises. Switching to a VPS server with a reliable provider can offer you:
• Enhanced control over server
• As each instances of virtual server acts independently and segregated from each other, you’ll get a higher level of security
• VPS packages are slightly costlier than a shared