Why should one use a SSD Virtual Server?

For VPS Server related issues and query.
Kewal Bhati

Postby Kewal Bhati » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:03 am

Kratika Kashyap

Re: Why should one use a SSD Virtual Server?

Postby Kratika Kashyap » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:09 pm

There are a number of reasons why you should use an SSD or Solid-State Drive Server. The most prevalent is speed along with others. If you experience your website is lagging, unable to handle increase input/output or slow read/write performance, it’s the time you should use a SSD Virtual Server. Unlike a traditional HDD that spins in order to retrieve data, a SSD works on different mechanism that making use of integrated circuit assemblies as memory for storing data coherently.

Virtual Server hosting is an obvious choice for businesses in need of improved performance as it enhances quicker provisioning times and random access of websites, software and storage. If input /output is an issue, whatsoever is the reason, you should consider using a SSD Virtual Server as it would immensely increase it.

An SSD Virtual Server will also help you improve performance if you’re running a data-driven website, database server or application server.

sunny

Re: Why should one use a SSD Virtual Server?

Postby sunny » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm

I am glad to share my experience with my upgrade with SSD. In one word, my server is 2 times faster than before. So even if SSD is much more expensive than HDD, it is worthy of it.

Return to “VPS Hosting”